Miss JaiLi Rose

Miss JaiLi Rose
I'M 2 NOW!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Waiting on AIT

AIT is waiting to give us our appointment date.....can anyone explain this to me? JaiLi's birth mom's interview is set for Dec. 9. Joseph at AIT said he will schedule ours within 2-3 weeks of everything being completed, including her interview on the 9th. This doesn't make sense to me, especially seeing that most everyone gets it right away. Can any of you tell me if this happened to you? They want to go over JaiLi's birth mom's finances to see why she can't care for JaiLi herself. This is scary, what will they do if they find out she has the money to keep her?
If they don't hurry up, my hubby will loose most of his vacation and to get tickets, oh well, now that is near impossible around Christmas. But..........I'm not going to loose hope, God is my refuge and I will trust in Him! He can see us through this and I know He will! I'm sorry if I sound discouraged, sometimes it's hard when my baby is on the other side of the world and I'm here waiting on people to get with the program and get her in our arms!
God is faithful!
Melissa

2 comments:

  1. So sorry Melissa! I'll be praying that Joseph'a heart is softened and you get your AIT appointment soon. I know it's hard, but it will be so much more than worth it when you hold her in your arms for the first time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AIT started interviewing all of the birth moms around the month of March or April. This is the new normal and each of us have been through it. We will be praying for you and for Jaili's birth mom. It is nerve wracking. But God is in control and everything will work out. Hang in there. I know your arms and hearts are aching to meet Jaili.

    ReplyDelete